10am - 4pm
24 York St, Sydney
Join us for a 1 day urban retreat of
self-mastery & fun-times. Skill
up, get wise & treat yourself. Get
self-aware, focused & skillful.
Create a life you're proud of with
knowledge, mindfulness & yoga.
Bring your friends or make some
on the day. This is real wellness!
* Places are limited, so be sure to book early to secure your precious spot.
What to expect
- Learn about & practice the
- Get to know the core beliefs that
influence your perceptions,
interpretations & behaviours.
- Enjoy a yummy packed lunch to be
enjoyed anywhere you please.
- Through a little group work, learn
from each other how to embody your
chosen version of you.
- Sweat away your hangover, find your
flow & groove your way into the week
ahead with a house music vinyasa
- Stay back for your free drink at the
after party (dinner prep can wait).
Nb: There will be house music, laughs,
lessons, delish food, friends to find &
funtimes to be had.
What to bring along
Dress up in your fav yoga gear
(brights & unicorn print
highly recommended). Bring
along something warm to cozy
up in while learning.
Don’t forget your willingness
to embrace your
imperfections, create a
mindset that works for you &
just enjoy yourself.
Please email for further
information, a program & to reserve
Hosts: Dr Susannah Ward & Dr Aileen